This policy illustrates how Votorantim Cimentos, directly or through its affiliates, treats users' personal data (hereinafter “user”, or “You”) in accordance with Law No. 13.709 / 18 (General Law on Protection of Personal Data - “LGPD”), and how this data is used, shared and how it can be accessed, changed or deleted. As proof of its commitment to privacy, Votorantim Cimentos defined this policy within the broader scope of a privacy management model, to ensure its full compliance as the basis of the company's culture. All personal data provided by you, through our Site, is used exclusively for the purposes described below.
What categories of personal data does Votorantim Cimentos collect about me and how is this data collected?
“Personal data” means any information relating to You. Votorantim Cimentos will collect, process and use the following categories and types of personal data about You:
- Identification info, such as your name, surname, CPF;
- contact details, such as your email address, home address, home phone, cell phone and State of residence;
- professional data, such as the company I work for, department, position, business address, business phone, and
- data about your preferences, such as content that You are interested in receiving, areas of interest;
- data about your use of our services or the Site, as if You contact us regarding any problem related to our service on the Site, how You interact with our services, the logs related to each session, including IP address, date and time of access;
- data related to your social media profile, if You decide to share Site content on these channels through plug-ins (eg, fb share, etc.), some data published by the user on your social network will be collected by the Site and treated for the corresponding functions. The use of these plug-ins implies sharing the corresponding actions and information on the respective social networks; our services, the logs related to each session, when You access your account;
- navigation data, You browse the Site, Votorantim Cimentos uses certain technologies (cookies, see below for more information) that automatically collect certain information elements related to the way in which the user uses our services, such as IP address or other unique device code ( computer, mobile device or other devices) used by the user to browse the website, date and time of access; identification as a registered user or not; technical information that may include the user’s home URL; browser information; language. This information helps us to continually improve our services, as well as monitor the accuracy of the Site's operations and is not intended to be associated with user identification data. However, browsing data can identify you when compared to your personal identifying information.
Your personal data is collected from the following sources:
- data You provide to us directly, when filling out the registration on the Site or contacting us; and
- information obtained through automatic tracking systems when using the Site and its services.
For what purposes does Votorantim Cimentos use this personal data?
Votorantim Cimentos will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- allow You to register on the Site;
- provide the services available through the Site (for example, managing the registration process and accessing the account, managing the account);
- manage and respond to budget requests;
- assist the user in their experience on the Site, clarifying doubts and suggesting content;
- technically manage the Site and its operational functions, including the solution of technical problems, statistical analysis, tests and research;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activity or misuse that is harmful to our Site or that threatens the security of transactions;
- comply with the legal requirements set forth in Brazilian laws and regulations, as well as court orders or decisions or requests from authorities;
- protect the cyber security of users, the Site and services;
- defend Votorantim Cimentos in court or at the administrative level, for example, in the event of a violation by Web users, or to exercise and protect the rights and property of Votorantim Cimentos;
- fulfill user requests (for example, managing information requests);
- send users operational communications related to the provision of the service or products, sales and after-sales assistance;
- for marketing purposes, in supporting and promoting the activities of Votorantim Cimentos, including to send commercial and promotional communications and periodic updates (for example, by email, telephone, SMS / SMS, postal service, social network and newsletter) related Votorantim Cimentos' products, services, institutional materials, initiatives and events organized by and / or in collaboration with Votorantim Cimentos, respecting the user's right to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time;
- for sending technical information on civil construction, works, projects, store management, products and applications, construction site, works and innovation, and other content associated with Votorantim Cimentos' institutional and promotional communication;
- interact with the user on the Site to suggest products, clarify doubts or facilitate their use of the Site or their purchase of products;
- conduct, by post, telephone or e-mail, statistical analysis, studies and market research related to Votorantim Cimentos products and services;
- participate and manage promotions and contests available on the website, if any;
- in cases where the user is not yet a Votorantim Cimentos customer, if he signs up and indicates his contact, to send commercial and promotional communications and periodic updates (for example, by email, phone and newsletter) related to products, services , Votorantim Cimentos initiatives and events organized by and / or in collaboration with Votorantim Cimentos, and to carry out, by mail, telephone or e-mail, statistical analysis, studies and market research related to Votorantim Cimentos products and services. The user may, at any time, opt out of receiving marketing communications.
Why does Votorantim Cimentos need to collect, process and use my personal data?
We will treat your personal data in strict compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, especially Law No. 13.709 / 18 (General Law for the Protection of Personal Data or “LGPD”). Our personal data processing activities are based on one of the legal bases provided for in the LGPD, and this is what we will explain to You below.
When you request us to take action or contact us regarding Votorantim Cimentos products, we will treat your personal data to execute a contract or procedure
preliminary related to a contract between You and Votorantim Cimentos, under the terms of article 7, V of LGPD.
We will also treat your personal data based on our legitimate interest, pursuant to Article 7, IX of the LGPD. Our legitimate interest is to support and promote our sales activities, and to guarantee the provision of complete information to users about products and about Votorantim Cimentos.
Finally, if necessary, Votorantim Cimentos may process your personal data in order to comply with the law and exercise the rights of Votorantim Cimentos or third parties, pursuant to article 7,
II and VI.
Who can Votorantim Cimentos share my personal data with?
However, under our internal policies, we limit third parties who have access to personal data to what is necessary. For the purposes described here we can share
your personal data:
- consultants and technology and IT companies authorized to manage the Site and provide the services related to the Site, hosting providers and database service providers;
- with regulators, authorities and other third parties, if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise the rights of Votorantim Cimentos or third parties;
- with acquiring companies, in the context of an acquisition or other asset sale transaction or corporate transaction involving Votorantim Cimentos;
Some of the third parties that have access to personal data may be located in other countries or may process data outside of Brazil. The level of data protection in the other country may not be equivalent to the level of protection in Brazil. Therefore, we will only transfer your personal data to countries where the National Data Protection Authority (“ANPD”) decides to have an adequate level of protection, or we will take effective measures to ensure that all recipients of personal data implement an adequate level. data protection. We do this, for example, by contract, by entering into contracts for the international transfer of personal data in accordance with the standard clauses, in compliance with the provisions of the LGPD.
Management of personal data
The provision of the user's personal registration data is voluntary and optional. Users can freely decide not to provide information for contractual purposes, as well as to subsequently delete their registration. In addition, at any time the user can opt out of receiving marketing communications or other institutional communications from Votorantim Cimentos by clicking to stop receiving marketing communications, in a link present in all communications. If the user does not provide registration data, or unsubscribes to receive marketing communications, the user will not have access to part of the features and content available on the Site, but the management will be the responsibility of the user, and we will respect your choices.
Votorantim Cimentos will adopt technical and organizational security measures to protect users' information against unauthorized access or use.
For data accessible from a specific user account, Votorantim Cimentos informs that the password is one of the account protection mechanisms, therefore, users are invited to use a password that is sufficiently secure and stored in a safe place, limiting access. it on your own computers and browsers, disconnecting you after visiting the Site.
How long will Votorantim Cimentos keep my personal data?
To improve navigation on the Site, Votorantim Cimentos uses "cookies". A cookie is a small file, usually composed of letters and numbers, that is downloaded to a computer when the user logs on to specific websites. "Cookies" allow a website to recognize the user's computer, track their navigation on several pages of a particular website and identify users who return to the website. "Cookies" do not contain information that personally identifies the user, but the personal information that Votorantim Cimentos records of the user can be linked to information kept in and extracted from "cookies".
Types and purposes of cookies:
Cookies can be technical, analytical and profile:
A) Technical "cookies" are used to make and facilitate your navigation, to provide and allow the use of the services of the Site. "Cookies" allow, during a second access, for example, not having to re-enter data, such as the user name for the login.
B) Analytical cookies are used to analyze and monitor the way the website is used (for example, number of accesses and pages viewed), in order to allow Votorantim Cimentos to make constructive changes to the website, in relation to the functioning and navigation.
C) Profile cookies are used to track your navigation on the Site and create profiles about your tastes, habits, choices, etc. These "cookies" can be used to send advertising messages according to the preferences that have already been shown in online browsing.
Votorantim Cimentos uses the following "cookies":
|Cookie||Purpose on the Website||Who provides|
|Technical Cookies||This type of cookie is used to maintain the functioning of the website and, for example, to maintain the stability of fonts, colors and figures on the website.||Viter Agro (Votorantim Cements)|
|Analytical Cookies||They are used to understand the profile of visitors in order to verify how they interact with the website, collecting and reporting information in an anonymous way.||Viter Agro (Votorantim Cements)|
Google (Google Analytics)
|Profile Cookies||These cookies have the function of verifying the user's engagement in the ads served in addition to their preferences, especially in the videos presented on the website.||UAF YouTube|
Google Double Click
Enabling or disabling cookies and web beacons
Minor user data
This Site is not intended for minors under the age of 18 and Votorantim Cimentos does not knowingly collect your personal information.
If any information about minors is stored involuntarily, Votorantim Cimentos will provide for disposal in a timely manner, at the request of users.
In the activities described here, does Votorantim Cimentos make decisions solely on the basis of automated processing of personal data?
No, Votorantim Cimentos does not make decisions solely based on the automated processing of your personal data in the activities described in this Term.
What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
Every holder of personal data has rights in relation to personal data, and Votorantim Cimentos respects their rights under the terms of the LGPD. Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the user's rights must be exercised in a way that also protects the industrial and commercial secrets of Votorantim Cimentos and third parties, as well as fundamental rights of third parties.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of confirmation of treatment and right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the processing of your personal data. If Votorantim Cimentos treats your personal data, you have the right of access, that is, to obtain a simplified or complete statement about the categories of personal data processed, the source of the data and the purposes of the processing. If your personal data is processed based on your consent, or in a contract signed between You and Votorantim Cimentos, You also have the right to obtain a full copy of the personal data that is processed based on the consent or the contract.
- Right of correction
You have the right to request correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data about You.
- Right to anonymization, blocking or elimination
In certain cases, when your personal data is unnecessary, excessive or treated in non-compliance with the LGPD, You have the right to request anonymization, blocking or deletion of that data.
- Right to data portability
In certain cases, as defined and to the extent required by the ANPD, and Votorantim Cimentos' commercial and industrial secrets are always respected, you have the right to port your personal data to another company.
- Right to disposal
In cases where your data is processed based on your consent, You have the right to request the elimination of such personal data, except in the cases in which Votorantim Cimentos has the right to retain the data under the terms of the LGPD.
- Right to information on shared use of data
You have the right to obtain information about the public and private entities with which Votorantim Cimentos shared the use of your personal data.
- Right to refuse and revoke consent
Whenever we ask for your consent to treat your personal data, You have the right to refuse consent. We will always inform you of this right, and the consequences if you choose not to consent to a treatment activity. In addition, whenever You consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose, You may revoke your consent at any time, with all processing activities carried out until the date of revocation being validated.
- Right to petition before the ANPD
You have the right to petition Votorantim Cimentos before the National Data Protection Authority - ANPD in relation to your personal data.
- Right to object to illegal treatment
You have the right to oppose any activity of processing your personal data that violates the provisions of the LGPD.
- Right to review decisions based solely on automated processing
You have the right to request a review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of personal data that affects your interests, including decisions designed to define your personal, professional, consumer and credit profile or aspects of your personality.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as indicated in the item below (Who can I contact regarding this matter?).
Who can I contact regarding this matter?
Links to third party websites
Date of last change: September 09, 2020